Home » Community (Page 169)

Indian American community lauded at PBD in U.S.

WASHINGTON: Monday, 11 January 2016 – The transformational role played by the Indian American community in the development of India-U.S. relations and its

Six Indians killed in Oklahoma road accident

OKLAHOMA, Jan. 13, 2016 – Six Indians, including four of a family, were killed in Oklahoma when their speeding minivan collided head-on with

Houston’s New Mayor Sylvester Turner sworn in

by Shobana Muratee HOUSTON – On Monday, January 4, Sylvester Turner took the oath of office to become Houston’s 62nd mayor. Thousands attended

Mayor Sylvester Turner’s speech as it was delivered

January 4, 2016 — The Bible I held this morning was the Bible I held 26 years ago when I was sworn

A:lo:k 2015 raises awareness and funds through music

by Shobana Muratee STAFFORD, TX – A tribute to legendary singers/songwriters and music directors SD Burman and son RD Burman featured as “Saga

Sugar Land Ballroom New Year Extravaganza a Huge Success

by Neerja Aggarwal Sugar Land Ballroom held its first ever New Year Extravaganza on Dec 31st, 2015. Over 200 people attended the festivities

Christmas celebrations at Trinity Mar Thoma Church

HOUSTON – It was joyous moment for everyone when Christmas was celebrated by Rt. Rev. Dr. Gheevarghese Mar Theodosius Dicsean Bishop, Mar Thoma

Sri Ashtalakshmi Temple and JET Houston welcomes His Holiness Sri Ahobila Jeeyar Swamiji

Under the aegis of His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Srimannarayana Ramanuja Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji, we are all blessed to have HH

Sad demise of Rt. Rev. Dr. Zacharias Mar Theophilus Suffragan Metropolitan

Rt. Rev. Dr. Zacharias Mar Theophilus Suffragan Metropolitan passed away on December 27, 2015, at 5:30 in the morning. He had taken ill

Bollywood Shake Rings in New Year with a Bang!

HOUSTON – Bollywood Shake hosted its 2rd Annual New Year’s Eve Gala 2016 at Safari Texas Ranch Grand Ballroom in association with Just