Home » Community (Page 130)

H.O.P.E Christmas

STAFFORD, TX – Heaven’s own Precious Eyes (HOPE) held their Christmas celebration 2015 on the evening of December 26 at the Immanuel Church

Texas Governor Greg Abbot hosts Indo-Americans at Holiday Reception

AUSTIN: Texas Governor Greg Abbott and his wife Cecilia welcomed a small group of Indo-Americans from Houston and Dallas to a

Houston Police Academy Cadets visit India House on a Cultural Diversity Bus Tour

HOUSTON – Holi is not just a spray of vibrant colors and Diwali is not lighting Diyas. Eid is beyond sharing

Sri Meenakshi Temple Honors Founders

by Akash, Srikanth Venugopalan and Mala Gopal PEARLAND – Sri Meenakshi Temple Society (MTS) held a founders formal

Katy temple priest, Sri Gullapalli Udayakumar’s sudden death shocks community

Bramha Sri Vedapandit Gullapalli Udayakumar, Priest of Sai Durga Shiva Vishnu Temple (SDSV), Katy passed away on Monday, December 21, 2015

Community leaders host farewell Luncheon for Mayor Annise Parker

On December 18th at the Raindrop Turkish Culture Center, about 200 people attendant the Mayor Annise Parker’s Farewell Luncheon program co-hosted

Indians Celebrate 8th ‘Hamara Desi Christmas’

Houston’s one and only Indian Christmas celebration was hosted last Saturday, the 19th of December 2015 at the Stafford

HCC recognizes Board of Trustees

HOUSTON [December 18, 2015] – Houston Community College (HCC) celebrated the accomplishments of Trustee Sandie Mullins during a special ceremony at the December

The Fort Bend Education Foundation presents 23rd annual Bollywood Nights gala

The Fort Bend Education Foundation’s Bollywood Nights, presented by Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins & Mott, LLP, promises to be a fantastic journey filled

Bijo – A Toy Story

by Ramesh Anand President – Tyson’s Pals Rescue My tiny puppy ears flapped as I pushed my head out of Mary’s